4.22.2008

dreams


Thick fog, trains and a friend who instead of taking care of me is trying to pick me up. My tutor is forcing me to do the difficult task and is angry that I don't even now what Trock is. It was very tiring to be sitting with an empty sheet of paper, not knowing what to write there.
- There is no Wisła - I said to my mum, looking out of the window. Because of the fog I couldn't even see the river, neither the view of the city. But I was already in the train, alone. On the bridge. With the train I was going here and there, without any visible reason. I met a lot of people from erasmus one the small railway station in Laskowice Pomorskie. You were not there. You asked our friend to look after me. But he was just embracing me with a big grin on his face.
- I thought you were gay - I said to him - or... are you just bisexual?
His face didn't change, he just nodded.
- Uhum.
But that all was just a dream. Just some thoughts from yesterday which turned into a movie, plus some fiction. That's what dreams are about.

No comments:

Post a Comment