12.20.2008

grey

I woke up and it was grey. Raindrops were falling on grey pavements. Wanted to make me some coffee but it would be grey too. I run to the grey station and caught a train to Sopot. It was two o'clock and the city was grey. I walked down the main street and stopped in front of a shop-window. There was a big box of 20 Woody Allen movies. Grey box. So I headed to the beach and there, 450m inwards the sea it was even more grey. A point of no return when the grey sky touches the grey sea, and makes a grey wall. I have killed a crumb of cookie yesterday. My eyes must have been grey too.
Greyness seized the day and suddenly it just got dark...


----------------
Now playing: HEY - Heledore Babe
via FoxyTunes

1 comment:

  1. Roger!Hermanito! You look so cold but so cute! Es como Artica? Me gusta! Que muy gracioso. :* :* :*

    ReplyDelete