1.19.2009

even at work...

I was trying to finish the article about Rome, but couldn't focus much. I read again the last sentence and it was horrible. More less: "... since the hand put inside of the deity's mouth, was being biten off", just that in polish it was even with some rhyme. I found it quite funny so, as I was talking with R. about being creative, I copied him that sentence to illustrate the work of my brain... ;)
R: even with a little rhyme
(...)
and a bit erotic :P
O: hahaha deity's mouth hahahaha
now it sounds to me more like the legends about vagina dentata, or how was it called...
R: ha ha
O: damn, now you made me think in such way and everything I write sounds with some naughty implied meaning... :P
R: ha ha ha
O: but look: "with insincere intentions, it's better not to try putting your hands inside of the mouth of truth..." :P
R: good that only hands :P
O: now, just the "Mouth of Truth" sounds a bit... :P
R: we are just perverts :)
O: eh... we need to face that truth
R: we need, we need
just not to put anything in its mouth for now
even hands :P
O: hahahahaha

1 comment:

  1. Damn, you are getting really wild, girl ;) . Maybe I'm a bad influence? Or it is you who is? After all, I just took the cover of the pot, so steam wouldn't make it explode while boiling... :*

    ReplyDelete