1.08.2009

my new baby

I lied down on my bed, decided to study a bit. After a while I took my eyes off the book, thinking about something. I looked at the big, white stain on the wall. It's right above my bed and really annoys me. Someone must have crushed something into that place, as the paint went off together with a piece of the wall. I started to think how to cover it. It's too low to just put a picture there... Especially when I had already three pictures above.
And then it came... :P

The idea! ;D
I couldn't focus on reading anymore. I jumped out of the bed, grabbed the scissors, a Monday's newspaper and after few songs, three small sausages and 3/4 of "Lost" chapter it was ready.
My new baby...
I'm a proud mother of "The Mucha Tree" ;)




----------------
Now playing: Röyksopp - So Easy
via FoxyTunes

1 comment:

  1. ohhhh how nice my deer :)

    PS. How good to have you :*

    ReplyDelete