2.26.2009

La la la...

My mind is singing today, though I myself would rather prefer to realx on the sofa... I have passed my exam! :D That's what makes me so happy and relaxed. And this morning, my boss dropped by for a moment, as he and M. were going together for a meeting. I went to have a shower in the meantime. I thought they will be gone before I come out. But as soon as I walked out from the shower I heard him saying:
- Oliwia! Whate are you doing so long in the bathroom!
- What do you mean? I'm hiding here, with my passionate lover!
- Oh... I thought you were there with your passionate vibrator.
- Er... nah... mine is not water resistant, I think...
Here I heard two voices laughing and few advices how good is the morning quick sex againt the sink or washing machine ;) I will miss that job.

No comments:

Post a Comment