3.05.2009

Lazy day

Agnieszka: Wait, it will be Easter soon, we should write something about it too.. some connection..
Liv: Yeah, like "why it is good to eat eggs"
A: Hahaha "10 resons why eggs are worth eating"
L: More like "10 resons why it is good to have some egg in your mouth this Easter"
A: Haha you can't imagine more sexy thing, than a woman with a whole egg in her mouth
L. Point 10. Which eggs are we talking about..? muahahaha
A: You better keep on thinking about the topics
L: I do, I do! I think in action. Look, I have finished... my masterpiece.
A: Show me what have you done... - she looked at my piece of paper, quickly filled with some colorfull lines and a title "Piece Of Art" - uhum... you better take off that hood from your head! Your brain is getting too hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment