4.29.2009

Wirhlwinds

I went out and the sky was dark blue. I was very surprised, because it was morning. Some light was visible above the buldings. "Aurora borealis?" I thought "But here? How come?" I was very confused, but then it started to get brighter. I looked at the city and noticed a big whirlwind somewhere far away in front of me and some smaller ones on the right. I thought that I have to hide, but first of all "I should go back to the forest, take all my things from the tent". The problem was - the whirlwind was fast... What if I won't be on time, and get caught in the middle of the forest? "But I left there my mobile and Śnieżka! Then it may be a mess everywhere, what will I do without the phone?! And my little Misia!". On my way back I met some german couple, I explained them about the danger and helped them to open some heavy door. We entered a strange place, and get to the roof. From there I saw that the whirlwinds had disappeared. For now...
I decided to go back as soon as I could. I was walking and wondering if I remember the way. Suddenly I looked to the right and saw a huge bridge and that sight scared me as hell. "The brandenburg bridge!" I was thinking that's it's almost a sin, that I have not seen it before, but now there was no time for it, and anyway the open space on the other side was terryfying. I went into the forest and tried to know which way to take. One of the roads was full of hippies the other, going up was empty I took that one, but it was difficult because I had rollerblades on my feet. Going down was also hard, I was afraid of going to fast.


I think I never get to the place I wanted, at 9.45 the alarm in my mobile phone reminded me to change my contraception patch ;)

1 comment:

  1. You seriously should stop eating pizza before going to bed.
    Hmm on the other hand, no, eat more, these dreams are extremely entertaining to read =)

    ReplyDelete