4.27.2009

worries, worries, no more worries

People worry, what are they worrying about today
Seems like there's a good reason to worry worry worry
Seems like there's a damn good reason to worry worry worry

And so I worry, because there is always a reason. I spent three weeks worrying that I made myself a holiday and do not work on my thesis. And oas always I was stressed before going to see my tutor. And as always I worried for nothing. Because I always want to be better than I am. Thinking I can do more. Officiousness is not cool ;)

"You should be doing researches. You have cool results. Some people have just the thing for it" ;)
said my tutor before I went out.

High time to understand it and finally stop the damn irrational worries.
Easier said than done.
But come on Liv... ;)

Do do do do it tonight
People worry, what are they worrying about today
People worry
Now you see I've learned my lessons
And I don't even want to hear about your confessions

No comments:

Post a Comment