3.30.2008

cliché ?


I like means of public transport. I always have some cool thoughts in there. But no one has yet invented a thoughts-writing machine so they usualy blows with the wind as soon as I get off.
Today for example, waiting for a train at the station Sopot Wyścigi, I sat down on the dirty bench enjoying the sun. Some boy sat down next to me. My nose was blocked and I felt like doing strange things to help myself to breathe. Well... I didn't want to make stupid sounds sitting next to someone, so I did my best to breath normally. Then came my train. Today's topic? "Perfectionism". My conclusion? "A big brown shit". Perfectionism may stop you to do the things you would like. Being afraid of not doing something well (read: perfect) is silly. We are not robots. Having no experience means that you just have to gain it. If you don't know something there is nothing bad in it, you can learn it. You have to fall down sometimes, to then get up again. well.. I don't remember now my thoughts that were cooler than this... (It's also hard to write with a fat cat sitting on my hand, and his tale on the keyboard) guess I should be taking a notebook with me and write them immediately. Anyway, on the station Sopot Kamienny Potok, I noticed outside the boy that was sitting next to me. He was talking with another boy, I mean... talking is not good word for a deaf person I guess...

No comments:

Post a Comment