3.27.2008


I used to much energy yesterday I guess. Facing the world this morning was really difficult. So at 9 o'clock, after some sneezeing I decided to get back to bed. What was going on in my head was also tiring. Starting from my music teacher that I met at the swimming pool and ending on a british barman to who I was explaining that for Poles is easier to understand american than british accent. I finally woke up feeling that it's late and I should at least open my eyes but I couldn't. It was 11.40 and I was so sleepy... Now I'm drinking hot chocolate and listening to old, good disco. It's so funny to see photos from yesterday's evening...
I went to meet girls at Ilona's place, but first I had to go to the shop, as they asked me to buy cheese. Hmm.. OK.. people in the shop were looking at me in a strange way (no wonder), and instead of making myself "invisible" while I tried to take my wallet from the purse I dropped the lipstick... Bitchy, raspberry pink lipstick, which roll on the floor for few meters making noise... ;) well, better lipstick that some other thing which my bag was full of. My personality was so split that when Monika asked trough the entry phone "Yes?" I replied "It's us!". I was laughing all the way up but they got paranoic that I brought someone with me ;)

1 comment:

  1. But what's happening to you, little girl?! Has the beast been released? I have nothing to do with it, I swear...
    Btw, u didn't tell me this thing about the store ;p ; shall I be fishing for your little stories all around the net? What a jigsaw... just like you, lady.

    ReplyDelete