3.26.2008

A song. Still a bit silly but final version :) Oh, who cares, you have to try everything in your life ;)


taking red mobile to my hand
writing some dirty words

shall I send them or not?
will you think that I am hot?


I cross the street

dizzy of double-deckers

why they're on my right?

I'm looking to left and fuck

from where came this black cab?

Fishergate full of strangers

what all these people want?

is this really the language?

where are all the ones I know?


walking up the christ church street

I can not be a bird

so I'm just a cat in boots

black hottie in red shoes


wanna see you playing guitar

draw your picture in a black chair

I just want to make you smile

and no, I don't wanna say goodbye


wanna hear your laugh

hear you saying goodnight

oh, I know...

oh, I know, it's not the time

No comments:

Post a Comment