10.09.2008

Animals

458m from the shore the sea was full of jellyfish. They were moving very slowly, like suspended in the thick air. It was a very relaxing picture. Especially with the sun warming up my back.

- He's such a pet! - I commented when a small yorkshire terrier was looking at an old lady, asking her to take him to her arms.
- Yes, he doesn't want to let me go, like I was his mummy - answer the lady carrying the York. He seemed very happy to be able to see the views on the sea from up there.

The stairs in the forest. In the corner of my eye I noticed something white moving very quickly. 'A pigeon?' I thought. But well, I have not seen a white pigeon hidding in a burrow in the middle of a forest. The second thought was "a rat", but it seemed the same unbeliveable. I decided to wait a moment and see if it will go out again. I noticed some rotten apple - it must have been its lunch. After few seconds I saw some whiskers, small pink nose and black eyes. The rat smelled me and hide quickly again. I mede few steps away so he tried again. Now I saw a whole, pretty female rat, white with a grey hood. It was funny but on another hand I was sure that someone must have throw it away from home. Laboratory rats are not living in the wild. And white is not a safe colour to have, among the red and brown leaves...

- And I dreamt that I had a monkey - I said to my mum but she didn't hear me. Surely she wouldn't be interested much but anyway vacuum cleaner was eating my words together with ladybirds. They must have gotten crazy, we can't get rid of them in any other way. There are hundreds of them on the windows and net curtains. Flying slowly and heavily they crush into the ceiling or die accidentaly under a foot.
- I don't know what to do with all those ladybirds! - said my grandma angrily on the other side of the phone line.
Well, seems that the nature is taking a revenge... ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment