10.16.2008

Perverted mind?

As usual the picture now is a bit foggy but I still remember what has happened...
It was supposed to be a church, but looked more like a crypt or something like that. It was only as I enterned when I learnt I was about to get married. I was kinda panicked "why? now? how come?" and frightened that there was no way back. Then I noticed a coffin with a corpse of a small boy, to the right from the altar. My aunt went there, and looked at him with tenderness. "Must be very painful to lost a child" I thought. But my aunt was not sad, and I knew that the kid died some time ago already. "Why did they put the coffin there, do they want to make the funeral together with the wedding?" I asked myself trying to figure out what was going on. I couldn't and still I was more terrified about the very fact of marrying. I looked arounf trying to find G. but someone came, to take me to the altar. The guests were already at their places. "For God's sake I will have to talk in front of all those people! But wait a second... damn which language am I supposed to speak?!" I had no time to think as I was already in front of the altar, where at that moment my aunt (alive) was lying in some opened wooden box. Similar to those used by magicians. Her had was kinda divided from the rest of the body and she was pinned to the box by a leather belt around her neck. "So that's what they do for the corpse not to move in the coffin".
My room was dark and I could hear the rain outside. Damn... I went to the toilet and almost got a heart attack seeing the cat in the middle... I think I still have problems getting used to the new flat...

1 comment:

  1. "So that's what they do for the corpse not to move in the coffin"

    You gotta love the logic of dreams...

    ;)

    ReplyDelete