10.21.2008

It was so nice to walk by the seaside, under yellowish trees and autumn sunbeams. So warm, and this sweet smell of leaves... But then 6hours of sleep let me know that they need a company of few hours more. I told them to shove off and then they got angry. Well going against a crowd is not a good idea. So they took a revenge on me and took away all of my energy. They knew I have to go to the dancing lessons, so the situation was perfect.
When someone accidentaly turned off the light in the room my eyes closed automatically. But then the teacher came and started with all the caro's , and chassis's an "go!". Of course I was quite clumsy, mistaking the steps and loosing the rythm. After one hour, wet as a rat and awfully hungry I lost the train. Next one was trying to loose me, coming to the station 10 minutes after it was supposed to. But I was there, waiting and moving my legs impatiently to the music. In the train my eyes kept on closing themselves. Views from the outside were not helping - even a big window in the gym full of guys.
One hour later, with my belly full of Lidl's food, the only thing I can think of is my bed. My friend 6hours have won. But I need a shower, finish the article, find some books, study, prepare sth for my thesis, drink a tea, download a movie, clean the dishes... ayy... you damn 6hours this night you may even have an orgy for 9!

No comments:

Post a Comment