10.10.2007

Act like a lady..


Yesterday was one of these days when people asked me what's wrong, or (the more genuine ones) say that my eyes can kill. Well... It's not my fault...
I woke up not feeling good. Then it got only worse. I went to the uni thinking all the time how much work I have ahead.. Why? That's the result of delaying everything for the last moment.
Anyway I was home after 12, at 14 I was supposed to met one girl (Dorka) who cut down my jeans (and now I need to take them back). Then is the time for making my presentation. At 18 language course and at 20 another meeting...
At 12.48 I had a call from Dorka. Damn I've mistaken the hours... Looks like we were supposed to met at 12.30 ... Now she has got no time... OK, let's find another date. I'll be in the center, I can go wherever to take back my favourite trousers!
"OK, I live in Blaha Lujza Square, I can wait for you here, is that OK?"
Damn sure it is! I run out to take the first bus that came, then the tram and finally I was in Blaha Lujza ter.
"Once again I'm really sorry that you had to wait for me"...
I'm here so well... I should go to the supermarket and buy something for dinner. I can not eat sandwiches and pancakes all the time.
I came back after 14. Presentation still with only the title...
Till 17 I was after lunch and with 1/3 of the presentation. Good now I had to go and would be back at 22 or something. Perfect.
Let's go to the Hungarian classes.
In the bus I noticed that I forgot about homework... Oh no... It's stupid to write numbers in the bus...
After course I was supposed to meet other Poles near Faculty of Law (they want to organise a 'polish night'). OK but I don't remember how to get there... I met Justyna, of course we got lost but then fortunately we met Agata (good that she's always late ;P) and arrived 15 minutes late (but without problems). Then we were looking for a place to sit down and discuss our ideas. When we finally found it the main problem was what drinks to order... I was getting impatient as I still felt bad and was almost suffocating with the smoke. After half an hour I realised that sitting there is pointless so I left. I still had to finish my presentation...
"I'm going out, for a dinner... OK?" Ferran asked.
Sure it's OK!
"Have a nice evening!" I replied with a the sweetest smile I could afford.
Home alone, that's perfect for my presentation :) Sade (I had no idea I will like her music so much) + vanilla candle = success!
I finished at 23.30 :)
Today I woke up still feeling bad but I convinced myself that's not true . And it helped ;)
I went to consult my ppt presentation and my teacher liked it.
"Thanks for being on time"
Well, don't mention, was there any other possibility?! I'm always on time... ;D
I was very self-satisfied and "we are the champions" in my earphones made me smile (smiling?) all the way home (what's in fact dangerous because when you're smiling in the tram lots of people look at you wondering if you're smiling to them...)

1 comment: