10.20.2007

I hate to say goodbye

That's true... That's why I'm acting strange at the airport, train station and at the end of the party etc... Anyway at 5.45 (after being awake whole night) it's not easy to act normal...
Yesterday I was one of the last passengers in the plane. Happy to feel that we're taking off (I love this moment) I closed my eyes and... ouuu... I couldn't open them. OK, I thought, maybe I can have a nap... And most probably I would have but the flight was too short and I came back to reality with the voice of stewardess. Suddenly I realised that my ears were blocked and it was to late to do something about it. Damn! It was the moment when pain starts...
I get off the plane and the first thing I saw was a thick cloud of my breath. Cold, rainy and foggy... welcome to Warsaw!
I got lost in the underground looking for a pharmacy. I had to breathe without a nose spray, well not so easy...
My train arrived on time. I took a place, make myself comfortable and... was awaken half an hour later because of a phone call.
Next train was not so punctual so I had a little conversation in a train station. Woman really wanted to talk a little but my ear was still blocked ;) After 45 minutes of standing in cold we get in the train. And again I just went to sleep.
- Katowice... Is there such city, grandma?
- Yes - grandma replied calmly.
- Bute here? In Poland?
I smiled to myself. Kids can be so funny... But I want to sleep right now. Just half an hour...
- Look granny! This grass look like from a fairytale!
OK, next station is mine. I should look a little at the world outside the dirty window. Wow, it's beautiful! Blue sky, white clouds, autumn colors on the trees ... Yeah.. like in a fairytale...
Sometimes it's good to close your eyes for a while...

No comments:

Post a Comment