10.03.2007

Hey :)


This is my 3rd blog, but who cares... ;) Two previous ones were abondoned after few years - I guess I got bored. (Or maybe I've changed?) This one is kind of an experiment - I need more english and more opportunities to share some everyday thoughts.
But... Keep in mind that writing English is only practise so don't pay attention to any mistakes (unless you want to tell me how to correct them :) - constructive criticism is always welcome).
Of course not everything here will be in english but I will try.
For the moment I'm fascinated by possibility of adding photos and videos... So be ready for lots of weird stuff... ;)

Since I've moved into the flat on Vinceller utca, I was observing a chestnut in front of my window. The one which was almost out of its shell. I was wondering if it would be possible to see the moment while it will fall down. Anyway everyday, I was looking if the chestnut is still on the tree. Its shell soon was completely rotten and the chestnut... I have no idea how it was still hanging there. I started to joke about it. And finally, when I came back from two days trip, the chestnut was gone. After more then 3 weeks of "almost-falling-down". I felt strange because of that - because of the expanding (is it a good word?) autumn.
Today I got home after a looooong walk and look what I found on the window sill...



He is back... ;)

1 comment:

  1. oh, a new blog ;) Congratulations! I need to practise my English too, so my comments (if any) will be in English as well.

    ReplyDelete