10.08.2007

I'm to lazy for my uni ;)

It was impossible to get up at 7.04 a.m. But it was also impossible to sleep knowing that I should (if I don't want to miss the leture). I was making excuses to feel better and spent the hour not knowing if I'm awake or asleep. Anyway, I decided to go to the second part of the lecture (we usualy have a break at 10a.m.). So I ate my breakfast, made lunch to take with me, washed my hair, check e-mail, updated iPod and suddenly it was 9.30... Shit...
I went out in a hurry and saw my bus going away. Then of course I missed the tram with which I could be on time.
When I arrived at Oktogon I knew I was late...
I didn't want to enter the classrom 1,5 hour after the beggining. Our group is about 10 students so it would be really hard not to notice that I came ;)
Well, what else could I do? I went back to Oktogon, caught the tram no.4, got off at Fehervari ut and then to Vinceller utca by 53 bus.
At 12.30 I'm meeting Agata in Astoria - we are going to pay for the next week trip...
Oh, i forgot about the most important issue :) Yesterday I was on the latin jazz concert. It was really good. And incredibly cheap. I hope it was not the last time I went to the Palace of Arts.
Right, guys?

And now a small explanation about the topic... Not long ago I had some conversation about shitty music from the childhood... So here it is... >>click<<>

No comments:

Post a Comment