10.06.2007

High time

It was high time to clean a little bit in our flat. We did a good job :) So good that I let myself eat cookies and dring malt coffee as a dinner. I also had breakfast for a lunch.
Yes, I went to bed after 4 a.m. Again...
But I'm learning a lot on the parties. My social skills are getting better and better... ;)
Some time ago Gerardo said that I was so cold. Because I didn't kiss him goodbye. I didn't even shake his hand, shame on me. Slowly I'm getting used to it. What's more, I'm starting to like it :D I'm afraid that soon I'll be kissing and hugging people without any reason ;)
But now it's still a bit strange for me to be so close to people you don't know. When I met the owner of the mobile I'd found we exchange just a few words, the I said that he should be careful next time and instead of saying "thank you","I will" or whatever, he just smile and stroked my back. Uhm... I think I need to get used to it, otherwise It'll be really hard ;)
Today's song >>here<<

No comments:

Post a Comment