10.05.2007

What da...?!


After some street chase I met some nice people from an interesting brotherhood. I gave them back the ring I've been holding in my hands... and then our doorbell rang... who the hell?! The dream's figures was fading away but the reminiscences from yesterday came...
I found a mobile in the night bus. The owner (or we just think it's the owner) was trying to call it. We sent a message to call us tomorrow, to set time for the meeting (I want to give the mobile back). But she called us immediately and didin't understand english... And we don't speak hungarian... Looks like we have a problem, right? I think I will just send a message with time and place. Altough the phone looks really nice... ;)


I've met so many people yesterday... Or maybe not SO many, but...
- Hi, we don't know each other, I'm Oliwia!
- Hi, I'm...
Damn... what was his name? We had a lovely photo together on some hungarian guy's camera. We spent a lot of time talking about everything and nothing. That's the kind of a guy who is goodlooking (but doesn't look like a dool) and you can talk about his german uncle, project of a house, girls from the latin countries, your future plans and preference for the lifestyle. You feel great but there is no such feedback. So you're saying goodbye at 3 a.m. Got a two kisses on both of your cheeks.
- It was nice to meet you.
It's possible that we'll never meet again.
But the party is not over (no?). Come on let's dance a little bit...
And then you're in the crowded night bus and suddenly realise that's it's a deep, warm, quiet, autumn night and you should be sleeping for at least 3 hours...I think I should eat a breakfast...

No comments:

Post a Comment